Liverpool Street London
Meeting and conference rooms 2 minutes from Liverpool Street station, London
The Hubworking Centre
5 Wormwood Street
Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm
Sat & Sun by arrangement.
View our Liverpool Street gallery to view photos of the rooms
Call 020 7256 7330 or submit an enquiry below:
Hubworking Liverpool Street is a convenient central city meeting and conference room venue, located in the heart of London’s financial district. We offer professional rooms with natural light at an affordable price.
- 7 Small meeting rooms (2 to 7 ppl)
- 2 Large meeting/conference rooms (1 up to 12 ppl, 1 up to 50 ppl)
- 2 Hot desks (1 with PC)
- Maximum capacity is 50
- 2 minutes from Liverpool Street Station (both underground and rail).
- Walking distance from Moorgate, Bank, Aldgate, Cannon St, Mansion House and Old St stations.
Directions from Liverpool Street station:
- Take the Bishopsgate exit.
- Turn right and walk up Bishopsgate (approx 150 metres) until you get to the crossroads/traffic lights.
- Wormwood Street is the right turn at the crossroads.
- The centre is no. 5 Wormwood St in between Cafe Nero and Flight Centre.
We pride ourselves on offering meeting and conference rooms at affordable and competitive prices. Our pricing structure is simple and transparent.
|Room||Price||No. of People*|
|Small Meeting Room||£9 per person per hour / £42 per person per day||2 to 7|
|Large Meeting/Conference Room||£60 per hour / £300 per day||Up to 12|
|Large Meeting/Conference Room||£70 per hour / £350 per day||13 to 14|
|Large Meeting/Conference Room||£100 per hour / £500 per day||15 to 30|
|Large Meeting/Conference Room||£120 per hour / £600 per day||31 to 50|
|Hot Desks||£9 per person per hour / £42 per person per day||N/A|
Click here to view our full pricing page, including additional services & cancellation policy.
* Number of people for large meeting/conference rooms are measured in a theatre style room layout. All prices exclude VAT