Liverpool Street London
Meeting and conference rooms 2 minutes from Liverpool Street station, London
The Hubworking Centre
5 Wormwood Street
Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm
Sat & Sun by arrangement.
View our Liverpool Street gallery to view photos of the rooms.
We also have serviced office space available at this centre
Call 020 7256 7330 or submit an enquiry below:
Hubworking Liverpool Street is a convenient central city meeting and conference room venue, located in the heart of London's financial district. We offer professional rooms with natural light at an affordable price.
- 7 Small meeting rooms (2 to 7 ppl)
- 2 Large meeting/conference rooms (1 up to 12 ppl, 1 up to 50 ppl)
- 2 Hot desks (1 with PC)
- Maximum capacity is 50
- 2 minutes from Liverpool Street Station (both underground and rail).
- Walking distance from Moorgate, Bank, Aldgate, Cannon St, Mansion House and Old St stations.
Directions from Liverpool Street station:
- Take the Bishopsgate exit.
- Turn right and walk up Bishopsgate (approx 150 metres) until you get to the crossroads/traffic lights.
- Wormwood Street is the right turn at the crossroads.
- The centre is no. 5 Wormwood St in between Cafe Nero and Flight Centre.
We pride ourselves on offering meeting and conference rooms at affordable and competitive prices. Our pricing structure is simple and transparent.
|Room||Price||No. of People*|
|Small Meeting Room||£9 per person per hour / £42 per person per day||2 to 7|
|Large Meeting/Conference Room||£60 per hour / £300 per day||Up to 12|
|Large Meeting/Conference Room||£70 per hour / £350 per day||13 to 14|
|Large Meeting/Conference Room||£100 per hour / £500 per day||15 to 30|
|Large Meeting/Conference Room||£120 per hour / £600 per day||31 to 50|
|Hot Desks||£9 per person per hour / £42 per person per day||N/A|
Click here to view our full pricing page, including additional services & cancellation policy.
* Number of people for large meeting/conference rooms are measured in a theatre style room layout. All prices exclude VAT